Our sanctuary building designed by architect Charles Coats and erected in 1873. The education wing was added in the early 1920s. During a 1929 renovation, tall spines were removed and the present brick façade was installed around the sanctuary wing. Our church building is now distinguished by its twin towers, arched windows and Romanesque Revival-Style. In addition to our building, Salem is also very blessed to have seventeen stained glass windows lining both sides of our sanctuary. With our wooden pews, beautiful altar and center aisle, Salem has been blessed to have been the host of numerous weddings over the years, of our own members and visitors of Salem. Salem is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
For information on renting space at Salem, please contact our Board of Trustees.